We're open for business and are looking forward to helping you regain your freedom and independence again soon
We are pleased to confirm that we are up and running, and you can now book a free home demonstration again. We want to assure you that we remain resolutely committed to safeguarding the health and well-being of our customers and employees and this continues to remain our number one priority.
We have put in place clear procedures for our assessors and fitting teams to ensure they are fit and healthy to be carrying out home visits and have made important changes to keep both you and our colleagues safe.
These additional measures include:
- Our assessors and fitting colleagues will only come to work if they, and the rest of their household are free from Coronavirus symptoms
- All staff are undertaking twice weekly lateral flow tests
- Where possible we will observe strict social distancing measures throughout the demonstration or fitting and would ask our customers to do the same. Where this is not possible, for example during a Milford demonstration, we would ask that you wear a face covering to protect yourself and our colleagues
- Our teams have additional safety clothing such as gloves and face coverings
- All products and vehicles are sanitised before and after every demonstration and keys and car are also sanitised after your product is fitted to your own vehicle
- Disposable gloves will be provided for you to wear if you would like to try the product yourself
- We will give you call to let you know we are there rather than ringing your doorbell
- We'll do everything possible to accommodate individual customer requests for any additional measures you may need
Equally, we would ask that you let us know if there is any reason that our colleagues should not be visiting your property, or meeting with you in person. The reasons could include self-isolation or if you have exhibited any symptoms.
It would also help assist us if internal doors can be left open where possible to minimise having to touch door handles and that you limit the amount of people at the demonstration to as few as possible.
We remain vigilant in making our procedure and protocols as rigorous as possible in line with WHO guidelines and as always, will continue our commitment to give you the first-class service you expect. Our team is on hand to help and answer any queries you may have, so please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 060 7193.